My research interests are managerial discretion in financial reporting and disclosure, information content of accounting information, issues in accounting standard setting, and capital markets.
My research projects:
- The implication of unrecognized asset value on the relation between market valuation and debt valuation adjustment (with Matthew Cedergren and Changling Chen)
- Press release management around accelerated share repurchases
- Voluntary disclosure of disaggregated balance sheet and cash flow information around restatements (with Darren Henderson and Christine Wiedman)
- Suppliers’ relationship-specific investments and customers’ management forecasts
- Do note disclosures influence value relevance more after financial statement placement becomes more uniformly prominent? Evidence from ASU 2011-05 (with Matthew Cedergren, Changling Chen, and Victor Wang)
So far my rejection rate at top journals is 100% 🙂 But let’s see.
My SSRN author’s page: http://ssrn.com/author=1804725.